How to stay positive ?
How to stay positive? In this competitive world, it is very necessary for us to stay positive. Today in these difficult times, it is very crucial to focus on your mental health. There are many things that you can do every day to keep a positive approach. For staying positive, you should have a healthy mind and a healthy body. Here are some tips to keep your mind and body healthy:
1. Write all your negative and positive thoughts in a journal or a diary: Writing your thoughts help you to arrange your thoughts and focus only on what is really important in your life.
2. Meditate: Meditation helps you to clear your thoughts. Just 7 minutes of meditation has shown to improve mood, relax your mind, decrease stress, and improve your sleep.
3. Smile: It might sound simplistic, but research has shown that it might actually help you feel happier. Feedback sent to the brain from facial muscles may impact the development of emotions.
4. Read: Reading books or good thoughts send positive signals to the brain. This helps in staying positive and seeing only positive sides of all the outcomes.
5. Listen to music: Research has shown that music activates the region of the brain that releases the feel-good chemical dopamine and also relaxes the body.
6. Surround yourself with positivity: To stay positive, it’s important to surround yourself with positive people. We cannot totally eliminate negative people from our lives, but we can decide what type of relationship we want to withe them.
7. Exercise: Staying active can help put you to clear your mind and make way to welcome new thoughts. Studies show that going out for a walk or run or exercising for 15 min helps your mind to be positive.